We had a low key, but fun Valentine's Day this year.
Here's my pretty baby valentine.
For lunch I made them something special. I'm sharing all three pictures because I think the progression on Logan's face is funny. He didn't want to leave his books to take the picture or to eat lunch, and he was letting me know it.
I said, "Logan, you need to smile or you'll be in trouble." So we got a pretend smile, and Annie's evil eyes.
So I teased him and he finally gave me a real smile.
That afternoon we made no-bake cookies (which I've decided really should be named oatmeal fudge) and had a rather exciting moment. At the exact moment the mixture began to boil (and needed to be watched) our washing machine started pumping water all over the laundry room (which triples as our mud room and pantry). The hose that goes into the drain had somehow come free! We had a rather frenzied moment, and then a good laugh about it afterward (after saving the cookies and mopping up the water). Later that evening we went to dinner and a game night with friends. All in all, we had a rather good day.






1 comment:
I love it all! And I have seen that unhappy-with-Mom face over here at our house! We put something in the mail to you this weekend. :)
Post a Comment