Sunday, February 23, 2014

Play Time

I love watching my kids play.  It really helps me FEEL my love for them to just quietly watch.  Then of course I notice the amazing light in their eyes and how unbelievably cute they are and I need pictures.  So this was play time one day last week.

Abby has caught our love of books already.  She even has a favorite shelf to unload.  After unloading it several times every day, we finally filled it with books she couldn't rip.  LOL

 I love those blue eyes.



Oh, and she's finally crawling so there's no keeping her out of anything.  She does a funny one foot/ one knee crawl.  

I moved on to Alex next.  He was picking his nose while Annie read to him.  I sat in position with the camera for a full FIVE MINUTES while he dug and dug.  I know I should have stopped him, but it was sort of fascinating.


Finally, he must have felt cleared out.





Annie is turning into such a beautiful girl.

Logan was busy with Legos.  I earned a good mom award this week because I FINALLY unpacked all the Legos.  Not only did I unpack them, but I bought the kids a special cart with drawers JUST for Legos.  And have I mentioned that they have their very own table now JUST for Legos IN our main living area?  Yep.  Good mom award.  Oh, and Logan is one handsome kid.

No comments: