My cute girls, complete with a photo bombing brother.
This time we had the photo bombing dog, but Abby's precious face makes up for it.
The kids were playing dress up with the clean laundry pile. Annie came downstairs telling me that she was a boy scout.
I think Logan was the laundry monster.
He is wearing Abby's pants and Annie's shirt. Wow.
Alex was so funny. None of his outfits were very unusual, but he thought he was hilarious. One time he came downstairs with one of his own shirts on over his clothes. He said, "I'm just me right now!"
Meanwhile, Abby was just cute as can be.
They particularly enjoyed dressing up in Jim's clothes.
Annie was pretty cute in my church outfit.
More baby cuteness.
I love this goofy kid.
About the time they quit playing dress up, I decided to pull out my 'real' camera for once. So we took some shots of these wonderful face.
Abby wasn't a very willing participant, but I was happy to get some pictures that weren't blurry for once.
'Mr. Photo Resistant' required chocolate chip bribery to let me take his picture.
Annie is always willing for a picture. (I just noticed the boy in the background. Apparently he was fresh out of the bath; I'm glad he has a towel on.)













No comments:
Post a Comment