Yet again, I have some more hair pictures.
I was trying something new with my hair one morning that involved a ribbon, so Annie wanted to know if she could have a ribbon in her hair. She is so feminine...just in case I haven't mentioned that a thousand times already.
She took the picture of my new 'do'. I just tucked my hair into an elastic headband...easy.
That night after everyone was in bed, I took my hair down expecting a royal mess. It had been wet when I fixed it that morning. So I was pretty surprised to have awesome bouncy curls! As you can tell, I haven't mastered the art of 'selfies'. Every time I had a decent expression on my face, the curls weren't showing! You'd think I could keep my eyes open when I take my own picture. Ha ha!
Every time I try something new in Annie's hair she wants a picture, and lately I've been trying something new almost every Sunday. I didn't realize this picture was blurry until I loaded it; that's what I get for continuing to use my phone for pictures. These were twists that I combined with her pony tails.





No comments:
Post a Comment