Annie had an interesting hair week. It started with some twisty knots that we decided to try in her hair.
When we took them out another day this is what her hair looked like. Whoa!
She was excited about the super kinky curls, so I attempted to tame it. This was my best attempt. She was cute in a crazy way.
The back reminded me of a matted poodle. Ha ha! It was a good thing we weren't planning to go anywhere public...
This morning I thoroughly brushed it all out before her bath because I wanted to see what would happen. Double wow! Annie thought this whole process was hilarious.
I love the faces she made.
A bath tamed it back to normal, and we even experimented with a new style for church.
She considered this 'princess hair'. :)






1 comment:
I love the kinky poof! That is so cool that her hair did that. I'm also impressed that you were able to tame it down after just one bath. She looks really cute in every style.
Oh, and some of the faces she makes look exactly like you!
Post a Comment