Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kids Say

Logan, "Is Detroit a pretty good place to be kidnapped?"

Overheard at dinner, "This is awesome!"  "This is the best meal!"  Plus several more similar exclamations.  What did we have for dinner?  A salad bar.  Funny kids.

 As Abby crawled around the living room, Logan said, "I don't think Abby can steer yet!"

Alex, "I just like Dad.  Not you Mom."  Pause.  "Actually, I don't like Dad, I like you Mom."  Me, "You can like both of us."  Alex, "I don't want to."

Alex was telling me about his socks, "They was in my drawer when I was a wittle boy."

The kids were discussing how a small portion of our dining room isn't set over a permanent foundation.  Logan said that we needed to build a foundation for that part.  So Annie suggested we use the metal from the old silo on our property to do it.  Logan said that wasn't a good idea because we are going to turn the silo into a swimming pool!  Ha ha ha!  Jim's dad had jokingly suggested that, and Logan thought we were serious about it.  I had to burst his bubble.

No comments: