You know you've hit your due date when:
-You now need to use the restroom every 30 minutes.
-You don't even want to go to bed at night because it's so much trouble getting up and down.
-Your feet are so swollen that your Crocs and flip flops are too tight.
-Standing up is painful...everywhere.
-Your kids start asking if you'll ever take them anywhere again.
-Your dreams are ALL about going into labor.
-Your husband says with a laugh, "You are SO big!"
-Your belly touches the steering wheel of the car.
In case anyone is wondering, I am still pregnant. I've officially made it to the due date. :) I was really hoping for a baby last week, but I keep reminding myself that I'm so blessed to carry my babies to term. It's incredibly hard to move around right now, and it gets worse every day, but that just means the relief will be that much greater when she's born right?
Anyway, based on my last doctor's appointment I'm doubting that I'll go into labor on my own, at least not within the time frame I'm comfortable with. I honestly feel uneasy with allowing myself to carry past 41 weeks. So I'm working my mind up to another induction. I think we'll schedule that when I see my doctor again on Wednesday given that she doesn't arrive on her own before then. I'm still hoping every minute of every day to go into labor, though. Things can happen fast right?
10 years ago
1 comment:
My feet swelled like that for months of my first two pregnancies! My doctor kept a close eye on my blood pressure and I was always ok. Just puffy.
Post a Comment