Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Birthday Shopping

Annie and Alex received some giftcards/ money from their Papa, Grandma, Aunt Sarah, and Nana (my grandma) for their birthdays.  We combined it all to get them each a new bedding set. 
 
Here's Annie with her girly set.  She was so excited to pick this out.  We also bought a matching set for the baby so the girls' room can match once Annie moves out of her brothers' room.

Alex's set doesn't fit his bed (hence his new sheets aren't on), but that's because he'll be moving to the bottom bunk once Annie moves out.  His matches Logan's, and he is pretty excited about it.

When we tucked them into bed last night they requested a picture under their new blankets.


If you've ever been to my house it's obvious that I haven't purchased decorative or coordinating items for the various rooms.  It's not that I wouldn't like to, I just never feel justified in using our pennies that way; I've always made do with whatever we've had.  So matching their bedrooms this way was pretty exciting for me (they like it too!).  Maybe I'll even add some inexpensive accents to their rooms now.  :) 

Thank you Papa, Grandma, Aunt Sarah, and Nana!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

I love that they wanted pictures under their cute new blankets! Kids are awesome! Which leads me to, "Have you had that baby yet?!"