Annie practically lives in this play dress I made her. She feels so pretty.
I have no idea why Alex was sitting on Annie, but they're cute.
Real life quote from Alex, "Me saving you Annie!" And just now as he's watching me create this post, "You got picture me saving Annie!"
I woke up from a nap one day to discover the very image of childhood. I love this girl!
Logan realized recently that he could submit his own true stories to the Friend magazine, and he's been bugging me ever since to help him do it. We finally did the other day. Here's my happy boy posing for a picture to go along with it.
And my favorite picture for last: Everyone except Annie chose to take a nap one day last weekend. She was rather whiny about the fact that no one would play with her; we could tell she was tired. Towards the end of everyone's naps this is how we found her.




No comments:
Post a Comment