I'm playing catch up yet again. :)
One morning I realized that Abby's crib needed to be lower.
All better. She didn't think so, though; she looks like she wants out of jail.
About twenty times a day I look at my sweet little darling and think I need a picture of her.
Jim told Logan that he could earn $20 if he leveled this pile of dirt for us. It's been slow going, but has provided the kids with all sorts of fun.
When the house gets quiet, I know that Alex is either no longer in the house, reading, or asleep. He is my noisiest child by far. It sure is nice when I find him like this.
Two days in a row was even better.
Again, I just needed a picture of my little sweetie.
And again...
Once everything melted outside, I couldn't wait to shave the dog. We let his fur grow all winter because he's so little, but keep it short the rest of the year. He's a ball of matted fur by the end of winter. So here is before:
Afterwards, he looked like a different dog and seemed to have shrunk several sizes.
It's next to impossible to get a picture of Abby with her eyes open, in focus, and a smile. I'll take two out of three.
10 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment