We had a great Easter this year. I even planned ahead AND took pictures. Amazing, right? :)
The day before we joined some friends for an egg hunt and potluck at a park. It was windy, but not cold. We had a nice time.
On Sunday morning the kids found their Easter baskets. We've carried over my family's tradition of hiding them the night before. Alex was excited about his candy, coloring page, sunglasses, book, and CTR slap bracelet.
Annie also had a CTR slap bracelet, candy, and coloring page. Her other items were clip on earrings and an 'I Am a Child of God' necklace. She was beyond thrilled to receive her first 'real' jewelry.
Logan was happy about his basket as well. His was the same as Alex's, except a different book and his slap bracelet had 'Great to Be 8' on it. He read his entire book at the breakfast table. :)
Audrey (Jim's mom) gave the kids matching Easter outfits. They were looking pretty sharp.
Those slap bracelets were a big hit. :)
Annie was completely accessorized: necklace, clip on earrings (which she was sure not to lose at church), cute knitted purse made by Audrey, homemade hair flower created specifically for this dress, and slap bracelet (which stayed home from church).
By some miracle I snapped a decent picture of Abby!
We attempted a group photo, but Abby wasn't having it. She wanted to crawl off and play, and was mad that we kept trying to put her back in the photo. I think our attempts are funny, so I've included all four shots. Annie has a beautiful smile in each picture, everyone else...not so much.
Alex!
This is probably the best one.
This one shows some fun personality. I love these kids!
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment