Alex has been catching ladybugs constantly and keeping them in various containers. This morning he told me, "My wadybugs are a happy family."
Alex, "Your phone made a noise, so I shut it off!" Indeed he did...completely off. I'm thinking we have some confusion about what it means when the phone rings.
As we were getting ready for Annie's birthday party, she grabbed a broom and started sweeping the kitchen, "I'm acting like a real princess because I AM a real princess." We've taught her that real princesses serve other people. Sweet girl.
Annie was telling me about her scripture reading (Daniel 6 and Jonah), and Alex got all excited when she mentioned the big fish. He chimed in, "Yeah! And the big fish spit him out on dry ground! And he spit him out so he could dry off!"
Logan (age 7), "I'm getting close to my teen years. I never thought I'd be so close!"
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment