Friday, January 24, 2014

Girls and Other Events

 One of these days I'm going to use my 'real' camera to take a picture of Abby, and then maybe it won't be blurry.  She doesn't hold still very well (go figure).

When Annie was a baby her cheeks were so round that her tears would just sit on her face until they dried.  We found it amusing.  Abby had the same thing going on the other day, so I tried to take a picture.

We spent last weekend at my in-laws.  We're so excited that they've finally moved out here!  Elisa held Abby for me while we helped move boxes around, and she fell asleep.  Sweet baby.

Annie wanted to try mousse in her hair the other day.  She thought she looked just like me.  :)


It looked better when it dried, but then it just got messier and messier throughout the day.  Conclusion: she's not ready for mousse.


 Abby was being cute and wiggly yet again.

Our clothes dryer is at the end of its life.  I couldn't get it to start, so we extended our laundry room into the spare bedroom.  Today I managed to get it to run with very small loads.  The motor is dying.  :(  I guess we get to go shopping.

No comments: