Monday, January 6, 2014

Kids Say

We drove past a store labelled 'Tobacco' the other day and Annie asked, "When one of our animals is sick, will we go to the tobacco store?"  She has no clue what that store is actually for, but apparently remembered our discussion about how tobacco is good for curing the ails of some animals. 

Alex was trying to convince me one morning that he didn't need to change his underwear so I said, "I hope they aren't yucky and stinky."  He immediately replied, "Do you want to smell them?"

Alex when I gave him some Carmex, "This chapstick is spicy!"

Alex woke me up one morning, "Mom it's morning again!"  It's too bad he was more excited about it than I was...

Another morning, I got up with Jim before he went to work and accidentally woke Alex because he'd gone down to the living room sometime in the night and we didn't know it.  It was quite early, but there was no way Alex was going to go back to bed.  He was a lot happier about it than I was, "It's morning time.  I woke up because it's morning time."  Actually, you woke up because we didn't know you were on the couch kid...

Logan, "Mom, did you know that cows are famous for their steak?"

Logan, "Remember 'No Shave November'?  I'm going to do that with my wife.  I'm going to do 'No Shave November' for two years!"

Alex pushed on my chest and said, "It feels like you have another baby in there!"

No comments: