Monday, July 16, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day 2012

Free chicken?  Yes, please.

This is becoming a favorite tradition.  For the third year we've dressed like cows and headed to Chick Fil A for free food and entertainment.


I talked my friend Becka into meeting us with her four kids.

Paisley was a spotted 'Jersey' cow.

Declan

McKinley slept the whole time.  He made it so easy for his momma.

This trip would have been incomplete without the cow.



I also talked my friend Emmaly into joining us.  She brought her three kids, plus a friend.


Eliza

Grace

Erin

Isaac

My herd

Becka's herd

Emmaly's herd

The whole herd.

This was even more fun this year because there were lots of people dressed up.  Last year we were the ONLY ones in the restaurant dressed up and I felt very conspicuous.  Still fun, but not as much as this year or our very first year.


They had a free bounce house and a good natured clown making balloon creations.

Annie wanted a flower.

Logan wanted a mystery hat.  The clown told us the mystery was that no hat was the same.

Alex had a purple dog, and enjoyed Logan's hat while the other two jumped in the bounce house.

Eliza also had a mystery hat.

I was so glad our friends joined us.  Thanks for the fun lunch!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

That looks really fun. I love seeing pictures of your herd every year!