Logan has been telling me for a long time that he wants to play baseball, so we finally signed him up this summer. Since the t-ball league is for 4 and 5 year olds, we also signed Annie up. I love being able to sign them up for things together.
They have been so fun to watch. I really think I've enjoyed it as much as they have. The kids are hilarious at this age. I love watching Annie get distracted and then run for the ball when it's way too late. I love seeing how hard and crazy Logan throws the ball every time he gets it. I especially love how hard they both try out there.
Alex has enjoyed this too. He likes to lounge in his chair and have me all to himself.
Today he even retrieved a ball that had escaped the field. He threw it back to the coach and was SO pleased with himself. I wish I could have captured it; he was just so cute.
I decided that I didn't want to pay the exorbitant prices for their pictures, so I took a couple of my own after one of their games.
This last picture really is related. Annie always wants to wear short socks with her sneakers, but she had only one pair. This resulted in Annie-stress every morning before t-ball. Last week we had to run an errand at the Dollar Tree, and I noticed they had lots of 3-pack ankle socks on sale. Since Annie and I both needed socks, we each got two identical packs (all different colors/designs). So now she has short socks for t-ball, and (even better) she can match Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment