We had fun company last weekend. My dad was meeting my sister to bring her kids back to Colorado for a month, and I talked them into meeting up at my house. Sometimes it's nice living in the middle. :)
My dad arrived a day ahead of everyone else, so we started having our fun right away. The kids were so happy to see their Papa. I really had been missing him too.
The day that Danielle was here we went to the beach.
The kids had fun swimming.
Jim and I joined them in the water.
After several hours on the beach we came home good and tired.
I love these pictures of my dad with most of his grandkids.
This one is my favorite.
Aubrey
Bryce
Mariah
That night we played a fun game of Cranium. This is how much fun Bryce was having. (Actually he was quite tired.)
It was a quick visit, but so fun to see everyone!
1 comment:
I love those pictures of everyone with your dad. You and Danielle have really cute kids! Your garden is looking really good, too.
Post a Comment