...but I hardly ever use it. I would seriously love to document the great experiences we've been having all summer (like the 4th of July, the beach, last week's super awesome hike, etc...), but I always forget to grab the camera, and then when I do grab it I forget to use it. Sheesh!
I'm really kicking myself over forgetting the camera on our hike. Last week we had two days of reasonable outdoor temperatures. I jumped on that and took the kids for a hike on Friday. We hiked for an hour and a half through beautiful forest. There were so many neat pictures I wanted to take! Alex even walked the whole way, though not very willingly toward the end. We also had a picnic while we were there. It was such a nice afternoon.
Anyway, I do have a couple of pictures from home. Annie's hair is a little bit curly like mine, but super thin, and she's been begging me to put mousse in it. We tried it one day, and it didn't really work out. She thought she looked like mommy though. She's been wanting to do it again, but I can tell her hair is just too thin. So I've promised her we can try it again when she's five.
Alex always loves to smile for the camera. I love this cute little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment