Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun Pictures

Alex has stopped throwing noisy tantrums recently.  Now he makes a dramatic face and quietly lays face down whenever and wherever he's upset.  I thought this one was funny.

The kids called this a 'tickle pickle sandwich'. 

Logan asked me one day if he could pretend to baptize Annie's doll.  I told him I thought that was okay as long as he didn't pretend to do the Priesthood prayer.  Then I forgot about it.  A while later I went downstairs and discovered this.  The box is the font, and he made sure he and the doll were all in white (he's wearing garbage bags).

My kids don't close the door when they are in the bathroom.  One evening recently, I heard the kids in there so I went to see what was going on.  Logan needed to go (obviously), so Alex decided to be like Logan.  He stripped off his own diaper and sat there saying, "Poop.  Poop," until I decided he'd had long enough pretending to be a big boy.  (We aren't potty training yet.  I'm not convinced he understands enough yet, but he's allowed to sit on it when he wants.) 

No comments: