Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Morning

This morning I knew it was going to be one of those days that the kids created their own adventures (because I was planning to clean) so I decided to document their day to show Jim later. It turned out a little more exciting than I'd expected!

I woke up in the morning 'bout a quarter to nine (Annie really did) and I feel really fine! So I brushed my teeth!

We LOVE to brush our teeth around here (not kidding) and because we watch Mommy floss, we like to do that too! (I swear I've never actually encouraged or taught them to floss, but because they are fascinated with it I let them have their own sticks and they do it every day!)

Next we had an impromptu picnic on our "spaceships".

Then we built a really BIG SPACESHIP! (I'm loving his imagination.)

Just had to show off the tongue and the tummy...

We decided to have our own climbing exercises. (Annie learned how to climb IN her crib! To my knowledge this is the first time she's EVER done that!)

After Mommy decided that climbing on the "big spaceship" was too dangerous, we built it in the crib! (A disclaimer here: If I've ever babysat your children before, I PROMISE this is not an activity I would allow...)

We played in the crib for more than an hour!

Finally, Mom decided it was time to clean up so we got out of the crib, but we were thirsty! We brought Mom two bottles of juice, and she said to put them away until lunch!

I (Logan) decided to open the juice myself, and Annie tried to take a drink straight from the bottle. Boy was Mom surprised when she found the bottle of juice pouring straight onto the carpet and we were both crying! (And boy was I relieved it was the apple juice and not the grape!)

1 comment:

Cindi said...

A day in the life... right?! :)