This tiger was pretty pathetic; he (?) was looking at that window and it sounded like he was moaning to be let in.
Are you as tall as a polar bear?
The kids were glued to the fish tanks again. This one was their favorite because it had some really big fish.
This turtle is named Bob, and Logan was fascinated with him. After we left that area, Logan kept asking to go back, "I want to see Bob!"



Riding a hippo...


As we were leaving, Logan put his arm around Annie, and they rode like this for several minutes.

I'm so glad my children love each other!
As we were leaving, Logan put his arm around Annie, and they rode like this for several minutes.
I'm so glad my children love each other!
We were all pretty tired afterwards, but the kids had a nap in the car on the way home. So THEY were refreshed, but we were totally wiped out once we came inside. Jim attempted to lay down, but the kids were a little too enthusiastic about Daddy to let him get any rest. I don't think Jim found it funny at the time, but it really was.
1 comment:
I love the pics of Logan with his arm around Annie. That is the sweetest thing ever!
Post a Comment