After last week's fiasco, I have been a bit wary about taking a shower when the kids are up. So today I did it while Annie was asleep. I shut the door, got in, and then Logan and I had ANOTHER interaction through the closed door:
"Mom, I need to go potty!"
"Use the other bathroom!"
(Is this sounding familiar yet?)
A couple of minutes pass during which I am frantically trying to finish my shower so I can catch him before he unrolls all of the toilet paper... I just can't get rid of my paranoia especially since I'd just scrubbed that floor again TODAY!
I get out, and hear the fan in the other bathroom go on.
"Mom, I am stinking up my bathroom!"
Alarm bells go off in my head and I bolt out of the bathroom to discover that he only went #1. He just thought it would be fun to turn on that fan (because in his mind that is HOW you stink up a bathroom.) I am NEVER taking a shower again...without a babysitter.
10 years ago
1 comment:
LOL! "I'm stinking up the bathroom." It's so funny how kids interpret things!
Post a Comment