Monday, January 4, 2010

A Sore Back

...is a good indication that I had a productive day. Humor me for a minute here because I am very pleased with what I accomplished this morning.

First, I neglected to comb Annie's hair... (I also have no intention of doing so because I think it's cute.)

Second, I failed to get Logan dressed... (In this picture he said he was camping and that the cushions were his tent.)

BUT we weren't going anywhere and I got a LOT done! I scrubbed, mopped, vacuumed, polished, picked up, washed dishes, did four loads of laundry,...

...put away our Christmas decorations, found the top of my dryer (that's where things live before they have a home), AND finished organizing the kids' closet! I took a picture of the closet because I am VERY happy with it. This closet was one of those that you opened CAREFULLY because everything was going to fall out on you and you could not see the wall at the back of the closet. I managed to clear out a big tub (the size of that gray one), four diaper boxes, two hiker packs that kids can sit in, a fan, and a humidifier and found a new place for them (AKA storage). I also reorganized EVERYTHING. Now I can get to EVERYTHING (especially the baby boy clothes that I will soon need) and there's tons of room for more stuff! (Some may be skeptical about that, but bear in mind how much I took OUT of there; I can fit a lot more in!)
So I am very pleased with myself today; it's just a shame that I probably can't get off of the couch until tomorrow. :)



No comments: