Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pet Request

Last week, Logan said to me:

"Mom, we can't have a baby cow in our house because it would make a mess."

"That's right buddy."

"Mom, we can't have a baby pig in our house because it would make a mess."

"Yep, no baby cow or baby pig."

So then on Monday, Logan had more to say:

"Mom, if we had a giraffe in our house I would be SO happy!"

"But a giraffe wouldn't fit in our house bud."

"A baby giraffe would fit in our house."

"What would happen when the giraffe got bigger?"

"I don't know."

He thinks for a minute...

"Mom, a baby giraffe would fit in our house and it wouldn't make a mess! That would make me SO happy!"

Someday when we really do have a HOUSE, I think this kid needs a dog.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is just way too cute!