Friday, February 13, 2009

A Very Cool Toy

This toy has been in the top of the closet for at least six months...probably longer. It's one of those toys that the kids LOVE, but that drives the parents crazy after a while. The balls roll down the chute, and then come flying out the hole in the top, all while very loud carnival music plays. They've been fighting over it for a couple of days. I have to admit, though, when we first got it, Jim and I played with it for an hour...at least.



3 comments:

Parks' Place said...

Lydia and Ethan have one of those, unfortunately most of the balls are lost now, and Lydia loves to stick other toys down the tube!! Have fun with it while it lasts!

Cindi said...

Holy cow, I can't believe how big and grown up your "baby" is! I saw her when she was just a week or so old. Obviously it's been a while! Very cute pic of your family, btw! :D

Melanni said...

Ha ha, I think it's funny that you and Jim played with this toy for an hour(0: I guess that's a sign that it really is fun toy!