10 years ago
Friday, February 13, 2009
Exhaustion
Last weekend we went on an overnight ski trip, and left the kids with my mom. We had a great time, stayed up late, skiied hard (Jim boarded), ate TONS of junk food, and drove back late Saturday night. My mom had put the kids to bed at her house, and since we don't have church until the afternoon, we thought we'd sneak in and sleep there. Jim and I were totally exhausted and I had a major headache (probably from all the junk food). We arrived at midnight, and were almost in bed when Logan realized someone was there and guessed it was us. He called for me, and when I went in to him, informed me that, "I get dressed. All done sleeping at Grandma's house." We had two choices: fight him for an hour to go back to sleep and then drive home, or just drive home. We know our son, so we picked the latter. So we packed up both kids, and made it home around 1am. Everyone dropped in bed exhausted. I'm sure the kids were more tired than usual from being away from their own beds, and from the middle of the night interruption. After an early morning feeding I put Annie back to bed, and this is how we discovered her when Logan got up later. She must have fallen asleep sitting up. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That IS really cute!
Post a Comment