On Saturday, my brother Josh went through the temple, and we were privileged enough to go with him. Jim was his escort, and it was a really special experience. I'd have to say it was one of my best days ever. Josh is such a wonderful person...now we just need to get him married. Does anyone know any wonderful single girls? :)
I forgot my camera, so we didn't get a picture at the temple, but my mother-in-law used it to take a picture of Logan napping with Jim's dad while we were gone.
3 comments:
That is so awesome Becky! I bet that feels great having a sibling join you in your temple work.
What a special day! It was amazing when we went through the temple with Rusty last year. Rick was his escort too! It seems to create a special bond when family is there together in the temple. I'm so happy for him, and for the rest of you!
Awww. My Joshua Manning went through the temple?! That's so awesome! Good luck getting him married... I just don't think there's anybody out there good enough for that boy! :D If I find a girl who is practically perfect in every way, I'll send her his way!
Post a Comment