Wednesday, November 30, 2016

March 2016

Last summer, we built this playset for the kids.  For some reason it took almost a year for me to take a picture of it.  Ha ha!  It's been a great thing.

We did a lot of cooking lessons during one part of the year.

Alex thinks the features on my tablet are a lot of fun.  Silly boy.

Sweet baby.


Because life was busy after I'd been out of town for so long, we had a combined birthday party for Annie and Alex.  That was a lot of kids!

It was fun, but I don't think I'll be combining again.

We had a big enough crowd that they each chose a birthday treat.  Alex had brownies.

Annie had angel food cake.





Annie had a goal to read the Book of Mormon by the time she turned eight.  She did it!  We're so pleased with this young lady.

We celebrated birthdays separately as a family.  Annie wanted to play pie face on her birthday.

Annie's eight birthday also fell on Easter, so it was a very special day!















I don't think they get any cuter than this.

Abby loved the Elsa hat she found in her Easter basket.

Her Peeps were a hit too.

No comments: