Wednesday, November 30, 2016

June 2016

We hosted a cookout for our cub scout pack early in June.  It's always fun to have families over and the kids have a great time playing.


Jim's grandma came to stay with us for a few weeks.  Alex took every opportunity to have her read to him.

The kids were having a problem with spending all of their money as soon as they earned it, and I was wanting a way to help them divide their earnings better.  So I came up with this solution.  These containers came from the dollar store and I attached them with duct tape.  They each have a spot for tithing, spending, and two for saving.  The banks have helped a ton.


Sometimes I look at my kids and they are just unbelievably attractive to me.  This was one of those days, so I made him pose for me.





Cute Abby.

This little lady wore herself out playing.


No comments: