Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kids Say

Annie randomly, "Mom, if I say 'cut it out' will I be thrust to hell?"

Annie was crying so Alex told her, "Go get a tissue.  It makes me better."

Logan decided to dress like Jim one day recently with a button up shirt, khakis, and a belt.  Later in the day he informed me, "Today since I'm an engineer I'm going to write my 7's like Dad (by crossing them)."

Logan to me, "Too bad you're not pregnant with twins!"

Logan to Annie, "I'm an inch taller!"  Annie's response, "Well I'm an inch squishier!"

I noticed this wiggling rug at naptime one day.  Me, "Alex?"  Alex, "Me not here."

Annie, "That tree has tree blood.  It had red stuff inside it!"

I was cuddling with Alex one morning when I heard Abby start fussing.  So I asked him, "What do you hear?"  He answered, "I don't hear baby Gabby."

Alex, "Don't turn off the light!  It will make me die!  Turn off lights will make me die really bad!"

Alex through his tears, "I not grumpy!  I don't need a nap!"

Alex while I was reading my scriptures, "Mom!  Read!"  Me, "I am reading."  Alex, "No you not!  You just looking.  Read!"  So I had to read out loud.

Me, "Alex can you put some underwear on?  I can see your pee pee.  Mommy shouldn't see your pee pee."  So he pulled his shirt down and said, "You can't see my pee pee now."

No comments: