Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kids Say

I turned off the shower one day and heard Logan calling me through the door.  "Mom I'm sorry!"  Me, "For what?"  Logan, "I was mean to Annie.  My behavior was atrocious!"

During family meeting Alex was called upon for announcements.  He immediately called out, "I under the table!"

Jim invited Logan to share his salmon with him (something they both consider a treat).  Logan's response, "Can I finish cleaning up real quick?"  Jim, "Sure."  Logan, "Thanks Dad!"  (What kid wants to finish his chores before having a treat?!!)

We saw an adult on a three wheeled bike one day and Logan thought it was pretty cool.  His observation, "That bike is like a tricycle for grown ups.  It is actually good because you can take a hand off the handle bars and scratch if you're itchy."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fricken adorable!!!

Riannon said...

Logan sounds so much like Sean, my oldest. Too bad they don't live close enough to play together! If you are ever out this way, I would love to see you and your family. Your kids have gotten so big!

Devon Noel Lee said...

You're kids crack me up. Thanks for sharing