We went for a walk one day recently and Alex wanted to ride his tricycle. That's fine going down our street, but he can't quite ride it back up our slight hill to get home. So I thought of a solution and it worked quite well! (See the rope?)
I took Logan shopping with his birthday money. Since he had gift money from four relatives, he made quite the haul. He purchased a tool box, bike helmet, small LEGO set, and ice cream for the family.
He couldn't wait to organize his tool box with the real tools he received for Christmas. We gave him some scrap wood and nails and he's been working in the garage a lot since. He's actually out there right now.
Sweet Abby loves her daddy. Have I mentioned what a happy baby she is? She is such a joy.
Logan continues to have a lot of serious moments. He's been reading and taking notes from this book over the last week or two.
I just love looking at my cute Annie girl, so I snapped these pictures one day. I wish pictures could capture the light in her eyes.
We've discovered a new favorite (and easy!) meal. It's called 'Egg In the Hole'. Annie says it's the best lunch ever!
Annie FINALLY started dance lessons last week. We've heard really good things about her teacher so we're excited for her. She was beside herself with anticipation before her first class and said she loved it afterward.
I can't believe how fast our sweet baby is growing. She's five months already! She is such a doll.
I invented a new recipe last week for breakfast. It was such a hit that we made it two days in a row and I took a picture. We'll be making this often. It's 7 grain hot cereal with apples, craisins, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey. Yum!
On Saturday I babysat for a friend. We walked down to the playground and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Check out Annie's hair!
They had fun going down the slide with their friends. I'm not sure if their 'caboose' is making a scared face, but I like it!
Alex is 'photo resistant'.
I tried a second time. Silly kid.









2 comments:
Wow, I love all of your ideas! That rope idea was genius! I really want to try the breakfast cereal you made and the egg in the whole toast. All of your kids are so smart and so cute. I love them!
*hole/whole...same dif. :o)
Post a Comment