For Valentine's Day last week we celebrated by hosting a little party. It was a totally spontaneous decision resulting from the fact that I didn't want to take my kids to deliver valentines. This way we didn't have to go anywhere, and we had more fun. :) I'm glad we did it.
We had a fun combination of ages for this party. Between two homeschooling families and several little kids who aren't in school yet we had a blast. My friend's oldest two kids helped with our activities. She refers to them as Uno and Dos on the internet, so a big THANK YOU to Uno and Dos for helping me out!
We had a hands on treat: fruit pizzas. I baked the cookies the night before, but the kids (and moms) put their own toppings on. Yum! Here are most of the kids at the table enjoying their snack.
We also decorated bags and exchanged valentines. Here are some fun pictures of all of the kids at the end of the party.
It looks like someone is telling the dog to get out of his face in this last picture. :)
I invited all of the moms to stay for the party, so I also enjoyed the chance to visit with them. Thank you to everyone who came!
1 comment:
So much fun. Thank you for hosting it.
Post a Comment