Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Caught in the Act

We've had two hilarious bits of mischief recently.  The first was while we were enjoying a visit with some friends.  The adults were rather engrossed in a board game around the kitchen table while the kids were playing.  Eventually someone looked up and across the kitchen to see these two little mischief makers helping themselves to some early dessert!  The best part is that they had borrowed a chair from the table we were sitting around without anyone noticing, and then proceeded to do this in our full line of vision.  They actually managed it a second time minutes later too.  So funny!

The other bit of mischief happened a few nights ago.  I heard some splashing in the bathroom, so I went to check it out.  This is what I found.  When I questioned Alex he told me he was washing his hands!

1 comment:

Devon Noel Lee said...

Oh Alex... you crack me up. So fun to see the three year-old personality in you and my son.