I've hit my two favorite pregnancy milestones in the last couple of weeks.
1. I've started to feel the baby move. I was pretty skeptical when I first starting feeling movement at week 14, but after so many times I knew that's what I was feeling. I LOVE it.
2. I've pulled out my maternity clothes. The second one might seem strange, especially since I know I'll be sick of my maternity clothes by the end, but it really did make me happy. I think pregnant women are totally cute. So I admire my growing belly all the time; I love seeing that my baby is growing. My maternity wardrobe is also a lot cuter than my normal wardrobe, so that's part of my excitement. Plus, this is pretty much the only time I don't want to hide my waistline. There you have it. :)
I've popped out sooner with each baby. I didn't even look pregnant this early with my first two kids, much less look this pregnant. 16 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment