Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Family Evenings

I loaded pictures from my phone last night, so I'm doing a little catch up.
 
Every six months we go to Chuck E Cheese's because we get free tokens for the kids' birthdays and half birthdays.  It works out that they each get a coupon the same month because of the spacing of their birthdays.  Nice!  They each redeem their 20 tokens, and we play for an hour and a half.  It works out to be a totally cost free and fun evening.
 
While Annie and Logan love the kiddie rides, Alex was terrified of them.  These are the only two pictures I took that night.

Safe to say, Alex earned most of the tickets that night because he likes all of the ball throwing, bubble popping, whacking, etc. sort of games.

Another evening, Jim and Logan were having an awesome serious discussion.  I definitely have pregnant brain because I can't remember what they were talking about!  I did attempt some pictures.  Cell phone=blur 



No comments: