Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Camera Fun

I often look at my children and fall in love with their sweet little faces.  Sometimes I get out the camera and go crazy trying to capture them.  Here we go:


She makes this expression all the time.


What a handsome kid! 

I was trying to catch some long eyelashes here.

I love this girl's big blue eyes!



When we looked at this picture Logan asked what that hangy thing was.  Ha ha!








There's that hangy thing again...hehe.

















My supermen...

My good looking brood after church.



When I look at this picture I can understand why so many people ask if these two are twins.

A library day.  It's wonderful how they can't wait to unload the books when we get home!

I forget why she was so exhausted, but it was funny.

It was even funnier when I discovered she'd moved several feet a few minutes later.

Alex has officially decided he's a big boy.  No more booster seat (unless forced)!  He will either sit on the table...

...or on a chair...

...and he uses his napkin!





1 comment:

Ariana said...

I love their cute little faces! I especially love the shots of them playing together on the couch! I hope you're having a great week!