Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kids Say

Annie looking at her bruised finger, "My finger is turning purple and blue!  It's turning pretty!  Yay!"

Logan, "Can I have a piece of candy because you love me?" to which Annie pipes up, "Can I have a piece of candy because I love you?"

Logan, "I might teach pirates when I'm a missionary.  Then they might know that the church is true."

During a very long visit to the doctor, I said, "When it rains it pours," in reaction to yet another stressful moment.  Logan responded, "I don't want it to rain while we're here!"

Logan when he was eagerly awaiting Jim's return, "I hear pieces of car outside."

Annie, "This root beer is spicy.  I'm not good at picnic tables.  I'm not good at root beer."  Uncle Josh, "Are you good at Sprite?"  Annie, "Yes."

Logan, "Uncle Sarah, you do it."

After finishing a bottle of root beer Annie asks, "Will you fill my alcohol bottle with water please?"

Me, "Logan, did you have an accident?"  Logan, "No, it was the sweatness!"

Annie out of nowhere and in public, "Why are you not my mommy anymore?"

I asked Annie to hold still so I could fix her hair and she did a very nice job.  A minute or two into it she says, "I'm hold stilling."

Logan and I were talking about different kinds of meat that we eat and he says, "A cow?"  Me, "Yep that's where hamburger comes from."  Logan, "And a porcupine..."

Logan, "Get the sha-bam machine out Annie!"

Logan when he didn't want to eat his vegetables, "I'm a meat eater!"

Annie, "Look at the moon.  It is going to grow big when someone feeds it!"

Annie to Jim, "Look!  Your tummy is full!  I need to squish it!"

Annie looking at her teeth in the mirror, "I'm teething."

Annie while getting dressed for bed, "My jammies match my underwear!  That's weird.  How'd it get like that?" 

A favorite word of Annie's: 'handitizer' which means hand sanitizer.

Logan to my mom, "Grandma, do you have a coffin?"

Alex's word of the week is, "Uh oh."  He says it for everything and I think it's super cute.

No comments: