After our discussion that night, we decided to pray about the decision and also to look at one house that we'd found on Zillow because it looked perfect for our family. (Turns out is
Over the course of the next two weeks, I completed six months worth of projects. Most days I hit the ground running and worked for 16 hours or so. I lost 7 pounds without trying (unfortunately I've gained them back and then some). Since I didn't have time to purge, anything that was excess was quickly packed into boxes. There's nothing like a massive de-clutter to make me feel like a hoarder!!
I took a lot of pictures of my progress, but that was mostly to motivate myself. I'm only including a few here. (For the record, the rooms I'm showing here were the WORST. Generally speaking, the rest of the rooms didn't look much different by the time I was finished.)
A wonderful friend took my kids the day that I did touch up paint because I needed to touch up in every single room. The particular can was really difficult to open. LOL!
The kids loved having the ladder inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment