Wednesday, October 17, 2018

SOLD!

Preparing our house for the market was super stressful, but we were very blessed to have tons of help from friends.  Every time I was about to come up short, or Jim just didn't have time, there was someone that helped us.  We are so blessed to have such kind and loving friends. 

Our realtor was amazing, and super smart about marketing our house.  She pre-listed our home which means that she put it on the MLS a week before we were ready, but only with exterior pictures and a short blurb.  It was a little teaser.  By the time we were ready for showings, it had hundreds of saves on Zillow, and we had SIX showings scheduled for the first day!  The interior pictures never made it to the internet because we accepted an offer the same day.  Blessings!  By the time I walked out the door that morning, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.  Trying to make it perfect and clean with six kids underfoot was no joke!  I actually started shaking violently and became really dizzy shortly after we left that morning.  I think once my brain and body were able to relax after the intensity of the previous two weeks that I went into physical shock for a little bit.  Crazy.  I was so grateful that we had an accepted offer so quickly.

I love the pictures that our realtor took.  We miss the outdoor space of our little acreage, but our new house is much more suited to our needs.























No comments: