Wednesday, October 17, 2018

End of July

These pictures are mostly of Laurel.  I either have a favorite child or one who loves the camera.  :)

One evening I couldn't find Laurel to put her to bed.  This is where I found her.  She was sitting SO quietly.  Even when we sat right next to her for several minutes, she didn't make a peep.

She was pretty mad when I took the blanket off.  She continued to hide like this for several weeks.  I caught her hiding under a blanket on my bed, hiding under the blanket in this corner, and several times she attempted to sneak through the living room with the blanket over her head.  It was her invisibility cloak!!  Ha ha!

One of the kids (Alex?) tied Brig's pajama feet together.  Brig didn't think it was very funny.


"Mom, take a picture."

"Mom, take a picture."

"Mom, take a picture."  (Are we seeing a trend yet?)

"Mom, take a picture."

Picking and eating mulberries.

No comments: