Friday, August 15, 2014

Home Again, Home Again

My mom drove home with us from Detroit, so we continued having a fun visit with her.  We went shopping, swimming, and just enjoyed visiting a lot.

The Burger King crowns survived the road trip.  Abby was hilarious putting one on and off one evening.

After a shopping trip, we played with hair and tried on new outfits.  This new hairstyle was a winner.  It stayed in for four days, and I only took it out so I could FINALLY wash her hair.


Here's another not-so-successful hairstyle complete with a fake pouty face.

Posing in her new outfit.  

Abby is just cute and funny.

My mom also bought matching girl and doll pajamas for Annie.

The boys chose matching shirts and matching jammies.  I'm glad they love each other so much.

Logan set this pose up himself.


After a few days at home, Kayla came to visit with her boys.  We had a campfire with s'mores, lots of visiting while the kids ran around, went to the children's museum, went swimming, and had a girls' morning out while Jim watched kids.  Fun fun!

These are the only pictures I have from Kayla's visit.  :(


(At the children's museum.)

No comments: