I've been squeezing the fun in every chance I get with everything we have going on right now. Since we had to be out of the house for an inspection last week, I took the kids to a park they've been wanting to re-visit. It has a splash pad, big sand box, really cool playground, and lots of shade.
I parked myself between the splash pad and sandbox, so the kids could run between the two.
Logan learned that it's a good idea to dry off before getting in the sand.
We picnicked...
Abby had a little nap while I relaxed on the blanket.
We moved over to the playground for the last little bit and Abby woke up.
Today I had a dentist's appointment and other errands to run, but we still squeezed some fun in there. I made one errand a trip to the library to pick up the kids' summer reading prizes. Then we used their coupons to have lunch at Noodles N' Company.
Alex REALLY loved their mac n' cheese. He finished every noodle in his bowl and started eating Logan's.
Abby let me put her down while I enjoyed my meal. She is such a happy content baby! She's up and down all day and perfectly fine with it all. All I have to do is look her way and she'll smile at me. She is such a joy and so easy going!
After we came home, I sent the kids outside to splash around. This has been the best activity to keep Alex out of mischief in the afternoons, plus it wears them out.
Here Alex is running away because I wanted to take a picture of him.
Then he changed his mind. Note the shoes in this picture. They were having fun floating their Crocs and wanted to be sure I had a picture of it.



















No comments:
Post a Comment