Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Prep

Last week I started thinking about Christmas which prompted some preparations. 

First a good bubble bath; I figure this should keep them clean until Christmas.  (Actually I just didn't want to give these pictures their own post.)

He really disappeared into those bubbles!

Nude no more...

Logan just wanted his picture taken after he saw me taking Alex's.

Anyway, my Christmas-ey thoughts led me into some sewing and I've already completed one very cute gift........................ 

But I can't post that here or she might see it.  Sorry.  Nor can I share my other Christmas-ey thoughts on here because others might read about them.  Sorry again.  I do hope to make Alex's stocking this year.  That being said, I don't have any pictures yet because I haven't started it.  Triple sorry.  This post is really getting to be a bummer, heh?  (And maybe I'm feeling unusually silly right now.) 

However, the aformentioned Christmas-ey thoughts did inspire this little project which I will gladly share.  :)  I had this candy corn fabric in my fabric pile and I went to work one day while Annie was taking a nap.

She's so cute, and I'm thrilled that she's too little to think my sewing is unfashionable.

Once again, someone wanted his picture taken after seeing a sibling in the spotlight.

No comments: