Two and a half months after the baby's birth, I am finally nesting! (Or maybe it'd be more appropriate to call it spring cleaning.) In any case, I've been doing everything I wanted to do while I was pregnant, but didn't have the energy or mobility to do then. I've been sorting closets and cupboards, washing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms, and I even shampooed the carpets and couches!
It was exhausting...
...and these guys got their own ideas after all that sorting. I was hearing a lot of noise in their room the other day while I was otherwise preoccupied, and it was one of those times that I really didn't want to look because then I'd have to do something about it! When I finally went in there, this is what I found, and when I asked what they were doing Logan said, "We have to unload the closet!" Oh no you don't!
2 comments:
Looks great! I have all sorts of grand plans for organizing the house... if I could just muster up the energy for it. And apparently your kids didn't think you had done enough cleaning!!
Your kids are adorable, Becky and Jim. They are living proof that their parents should definitely be young so they can keep up with them! Thanks for sharing your blog with me....Love,, Aunt Jo
Post a Comment