Some recent pictures:
My kids really like to help me clean, but I have often found that their help increases the time it takes me to do anything. So, in an effort to efficiently fold the laundry the other day, I gave them a different job. This is actually one of their favorite jobs, and if I could trust them alone with the glass cleaner I'd probably let them spray it all by themselves, so they could clean the glass over and over.
\
They really like to play with blankets and pillows. The other day they were pretending to go to bed. Logan was covering Annie and tucking her in.
Then he kissed her goodnight.
Sunday morning, Jim and Alex were having their own cuddle time.
It ended like this.
Sleeping babies are so sweet!
1 comment:
Sometimes I am mean to my kids and when I start a project I tell them right away "this is MY project. I don't need help this time(0:" They want to help with EVERYTHING! Usually I let them but every once in a while I just have to put my foot down.
Post a Comment