Thursday, May 6, 2010

Visiting Papa at Work

The kids successfully filled their smile chart last week, so we visited my dad at work on Monday.

First, we ate our popsicles in the break room...

A lucky girl managed to get two popsicles.
Then we they climbed up to the top of a lot of stairs on the water treatment plant.  My dad thought they'd be scared because you can see through the steps ALL THE WAY DOWN and it gets fairly high, but they loved it.  (I was terrified of those same stairs when I was a little girl.)  I have such brave children!  It's too bad I forgot I had a camera just then.

Then on to the farm! 
Logan wanted to see everything all at once, and was talking non-stop.  He loved looking at the horses.  Annie was terrified of EVERYTHING....especially those horses.

Logan was very excited to get on the big tractor.

Annie was less than thrilled to be on a little tractor.

We climbed up to the loft in the barn.

Then we looked at the horses again.

The funniest thing happened here.  The horses kept sticking their noses through the rails when Logan came near, and my dad told Logan that they wanted a kiss.  So Logan kissed one RIGHT ON THE LIPS!  I even had my camera on him at the time, but didn't manage to push the button fast enough.
Thanks for letting us come visit Papa!

No comments: