Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alex's Blessing

Last Sunday, May 2nd, we had Alex's baby blessing. 
Here he is all dressed up.

You know how you worry about a baby this age leaking out of his diaper when he's all dressed up, especially in white?  We finally had a baby who exploded while in his blessing outfit!  He did it right before church started and it was a real mess.  THANKFULLY, I'd had some foresight and put a white onesie on underneath his outfit.  The onesie caught ALL of the mess somehow!  Phew!

I finally took a picture of all three kids.



Alex was getting less and less happy about it, so by the fourth picture he was done!

A lot of our family came for the blessing.  Here we are! 

Dave and Sarah; cute picture!

Momma and the sweet boy

Ben, Daddy, and Annie (I don't know why she looks unhappy here; I think she was doing okay?)



Josh and Annie

Grandma and Grandpa with Alex

I actually took this picture before church that day.  Annie thought she'd gotten herself ready for church, and I really liked her outfit. :)  When I took the picture I told her to keep her eyes open because she usually blinks...so she did!
Some of my pictures wouldn't upload, so there may be a few more to come...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on Alex's blessing!

I love the pictures of all three of your cuties!

Riannon said...

Your kids are such cuties!