...???
I have no idea because I've never had a baby without the help of Pitosin. All I know is that my back and my belly and my legs and my hips have been constantly, miserably hurting for a week. Is this what pre-labor is like? It'd better be...because it's becoming really difficult to do almost anything. Maybe this kid knows I haven't packed our bags yet and he's just waiting until I do...
(If you read this, thanks for letting me whine! I just might have a husband who is tired of it...)
10 years ago
1 comment:
I think whinning is a stress release (especially when you're pregnant), so go right ahead! It sounds like your body is at least starting to get ready for labor. Now would be the time to try all the wives tales about starting labor, especially walking. They only work if your body's ready though, that's the frustrating part! Hope your labor starts naturally! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment