Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Big Day

Tomorrow! I'm being induced in the morning, and I must admit to being a little nervous. I've actually been induced for every baby so far, and for different reasons each time. All went well previously, though, so we have every reason to expect things to go smoothly tomorrow. The reason we are doing this a few days early(and the reason I've been whining lately) is because I've been having serious back pain whenever I sit or lay down. It's become really difficult to do a lot of things (like walking after sitting or laying and lifting Annie). So here we go! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Arit said...

Good luck! You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to pics of that new baby!! Love ya! Oh, and don't even apologize for "whining," you have every right to...although, I don't think it ever came across as whining.

Kaelynn said...

How exciting! The next time we hear from you, you'll have a new little one! Good Luck!!!!!!
I hope you're like me and feel WAY better after having the kid!

Maria said...

Good luck to you both today!